Summit Parking Garage
- Our work related to this project consisted of all work
except for the precast concrete portion of the project which was directly contracted with the owner.
- We performed all of the sitework, concrete work, plumbing and other incidentals to complete the project.
- The site was located right next to NJ Transits train tracks leading into NYC. This generated many logistical and safety issues due to the railroads special requirements.
- All of the work done along the track side of the structure had to be done during very specific times provided by the railroad and were non negotiable.
- These restrictions were in place from the old foundation removal and drilling of the caissons, to the final placement of the finishes on top of the structure. The parking garage was completed on schedule and with a minimum of disruption to the town of Summit.