Synergy Banks – 8 New Branches
- Synergy Bank’s expansion in 2002 included the construction of 6 new branches throughout New Jersey.
- Sites include Union, Old Bridge, Freehold, Matawan, Morganville and Iselin.
- Michael Riesz and Co acted as the Construction Manager for all 6 branches. 2 of the branches were ground up including site development and the other 4 branches were substantial renovations of existing structures.
- The branches included a very high degree of finish and the millwork packages were extensive.
- All 6 branches were successfully completed in 2002.