Scroll to top
You are here: Home / Westin Governor Morris
Westin Governor Morris
- This project consisted of the complete interior and partial exterior renovation of this 215 room hotel.
- All of this work had to be done while the hotel was occupied, sometimes in the same area as the construction.
- Due to emergency hotel over bookings, some areas were completed in only 24 hours.
- One pair of public restrooms were completed in only 36 hours, demolition to completion.
- The public areas of the hotel including the ballrooms are quite ornate, so a great amount of care, skill and patience were required to get a superior result.
- The main lobby, ball rooms, meeting rooms all had strict time tables, and with an extreme amount of coordination with the hotel staff and the flexibility to meet the changing needs of the hotel almost hourly, the project was completed successfully.